|Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car|
|Appears in||Gran Turismo 4|
Gran Turismo (PlayStation Portable game)
Gran Turismo 5
|Type in GT5||ST|
|Top Speed||190 miles per hour (310 km/h)|
|Weight||1,120 kilograms (2,500 lb)|
Description[edit | edit source]
This description is taken from the GT5 in-game description
- The Fairlady Z debuted in January 2001 at the Detroit Auto Show as the Nissan 350Z. Since then, this 350Z racing prototype has been the car envisioned by the Gran Turismo team. It is a competition-model Z designed for 24-hour endurance racing at races like Le Mans and Daytona.
- In the days of the old-model Z32, the Fairlady 300 ZX Turbo saw a lot of action in the North American IMSA GT Championship, taking the season title in the GTS category in 1992 and 11994. The iconic image of Nissan's unmistakable tricolour red, white and blue Exxon-sponsored car remains to this day.
- The sports prototype category has vehicle regulations equivalent to the GT1 category of Le Mans from around 1995. The chassis and engine are the same as in the stock car version. Even the vehicle's exterior design looks similar to production models. But the car is much bigger and wider, and the outer shell is made of carbon composite.
- In concrete terms, the car is 175.1 inches long and 78.5 inches wide. The moulding changes are along the lines of the silhouette-formula racers of yesteryear, designed with careful consideration to downforce and limiting wind resistance.
- The engine is a VQ35, 3.5L twin-turbo DOHC V6 with a maximum output of around 592 BHP. The suspension is racing-spec double-wishbone both front and rear, and the brakes are greatly upgraded ventilated discs. The car is equipped with a large front spoiler and rear wing for superior aerodynamic performance. And with the original tricolour paint job, this is one Z car you will definitely want to race at Daytona.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Gran Turismo PSP[edit | edit source]
The Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car '02 can be purchase for only 1,000,000 Cr.
Gran Turismo 4[edit | edit source]
The Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car '02 can be won from the Japanese Championship in the Japanese hall.
Gran Turismo 5[edit | edit source]
The Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car can be won from the B-Spec Suzuka 1000km or bought from the Used Car Dealership on random occasions for around 1,000,000Cr.
Similars[edit | edit source]
Video[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Appears as a Standard Car in Gran Turismo 5
- Front-Engined, Rear-Wheel Drive
See also[edit | edit source]